Leather vs Leatherette
Leatherette PU (NOT WELDED PVC)
Also referred to as "Faux Leather" or "Imitation Leather", Leatherette is a Polyurethane based material used in the shoe and upholstery industry. With its Leather like look and feel it is a great cost effective alternative to Genuine leather.
- Great value for money
- Doesn't split along folds like Welded PVC
- Genuine Leather is ordered in per job and not kept in stock. (Manufacturing Lead Times depending on suppliers having stock/ Tannery lead times)
- We Carry a Wide Range of colours of PU Leatherette, please contact us for our most current and up to date swatch.
- Although all effort is made in ensure that Colours and Finishes are the same, due to the manufacturing of both Leatherette & Leather in batches, you will find slight variances in colour shades and finishes from batch to batch.
- Some Materials are more conducive to specific industries and we will ensure that you, as our client, make the most informed decision.